Travel Agency in Nepal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valletta, Malta

3 posters

Go down

Valletta, Malta Empty Valletta, Malta

Post by Raccom1988 Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:17 pm

Valletta is a perfect city among the all fun and travelling lovers and which you can see in Malta. It is a filled with plenty tremendous kind of places where tourists can enjoy some time with buddies. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I also  spent a really good time there before mine boston tours bus tours from toronto so I would like to share here the names of some most popular places which are my  favourite like:

Tritons’ Fountain
Grand Harbour
Manoel Island
St George’s Square
Upper Barrakka Gardens
Malta Maritime Museum

I want to know about your favourite attraction and why?

Raccom1988

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Valletta, Malta Empty Re: Valletta, Malta

Post by Allan14 Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:24 pm

It's not false to say that in your post, you have shared all the massive and sufficient stuff about the Valletta city. After reading your post, every traveler can explore this city without any hesitation. Anyhow, let's talk about this city's accommodation. What do you say about this? I will see your reply after enjoying the vacation deals from sfo.
Allan14
Allan14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee Tue May 25, 2021 11:46 am

I have never been around all these tourist attractions you have mentioned in your post. I would like to know more about St George’s Square and Malta Maritime Museum. If you know then must share with me and let me know the best food points too which are nearby to these locations with great options? I am waiting for your reply here.

Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down