Travel Agency in Nepal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninh Kieu Park

3 posters

Go down

Ninh Kieu Park Empty Ninh Kieu Park

Post by Raccom1988 Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:40 pm

Ninh Kieu Park is a really good place for visit especially for kids and tourists cane enjoy there many most fabulous fun things at this most amazing and alluring park. It is also famous park and my favourite too. I have been there several times in my whole life and every time had huge fun there. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try its most fabulous rides and could make their journey more memorable.

I want to try again my tours in usa east coast ?

Raccom1988

http://www.bestbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Ninh Kieu Park Empty Re: Ninh Kieu Park

Post by Allan14 Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:21 pm

I am going to say I have never explored Ninh Kieu Park still yet in my life because I come to know about this park through your post. But after reading your post, I think that it is interesting to place to visit, I decided that I'll try to visit it. So share more stuff about this park here.

I am interested to enjoy the ny to niagara falls tour.
Allan14
Allan14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amory Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:44 pm

Ninh Kieu Park is a destination which makes me crazy. I am a traveling freak and nature always attrcats me. I am happy to share with you spend time recently there and enjoy the ol breeze. This is not enjoying the coffee and food of this place also a great oppertunity for me. I must say that staff treat travelers in a polite way and help them to go back with good moments. I higly advise you all be there when you are free.

Amory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down